Saturday, July 7, 2018

UK

I recently woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. Is it what jetlag feels like? Or simply I have messy sleep cycle due to my long holiday..
20 persons of family member and I were lucky, we went to UK to visit my brother who's currently studying master in Bristol, England and of course for vacation.
Here are cities we visited, some impressions I have, and interesting pictures taken with my iPhone.

Edinburgh - Majestic! They have castle above volcanic mountain where the royal used to live.
Just like other cities in UK, here they keep the old buildings and when they build the new ones, they are pretty. Another interesting fact about Edinburgh, this is where the story of Harry Potter came into the world. There's a cafe called The Elephant House known as the birth place of Harry Potter. We can tell how JK Rowling inspired by this city for the background of the story.
I won't forget the atmosphere having coffee at dawn in a coffee shop with city and castle on the hill as the view, with family. What a memory.

Inverness - Enjoyed the beauty of Loch Ness from Urquhart castle, but a little dissapointed because we didn't find Nessy except at the souvenir shops. Haha

Liverpool - Went to Anfield stadium, of course.
Had beautiful sunset at Albert Dock, colour gradient of bright blue sky is my favorite, then slowly turned orange, red, then dark.

Bristol - this is where my brother lives and studies. I wish we got more time to spend here. Nice and beautiful city.

London - soooo crowded with the tourists. Yeah me one of them. Bicester Village is cool (for the rich).










No comments: