Saturday, July 16, 2016

Strasbourg

Strasbourg, France - I'll be back someday.
The dream of traveler soul inside me is to visit places that uncommonly visited by most people whose holiday's pictures I can see from instagram or facebook or other social media because I feel like it's no longer a surprise as I've already seen those places even only from pictures. But it's not that I don't want to visit Paris and see Eiffel Tower if I had a chance haha it's just I'd rather visit other place. Despite all that, I want to visit Great Wall in China so bad though!

Above is a tiny glimpse of Strasbourg, a city in France and is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. I luckily went there last December, I know it's been a long time to still talk about it, but since I just found this beautiful picture on my laptop so I decided to write down a bit. 

This area in the picture is known as Petite France, if I'm not mistaken. I think the landmark is that wide river. It was sooo beautiful I swear, on the river there were actually pretty swans floating and people fed them, the buildings oh look at those architectures and colors. It was very clean. By the time I went there which was winter but not snowing yet, the weather was best, it was my 1st time experiencing winter. The chill, breeze, ah perfect. We walked a lot and didn't sweat probably at all. I purposely didn't apply powder to my face and it got no oil unlike in Jakarta haha my face is like kilang minyak. 

I lingered by the river for and kept saying to myself "I'll never forget this place".

No comments: