Friday, July 15, 2016

Rain

source
I claim that I live in a blessed city. This small city I live in is also called Rain City as it rains almost everyday. In Islam, rain is known as a blessing. I'd never deny that, no matter how it could potentially make damages if poured in a long time. I believe, and obviously, disaster and blessing are two different things.

I'm always grateful when it rains. Even if it happened just a second after my car got washed or after my mom's laundry finally dried after a long shiny day. Because why complaining for something that those in need, somewhere out there, always pray for, rite? 

Rain spreads that nice smell of wet soil into the air, the smell that doesn't evaporate under the heat of sunlight. Rain is in the same package with the breeze I gladly let in into to my house by opening all doors & windows. Rain wipes away my exhaustion after a long day without soaking me, the atmosphere it brings is so relaxing. I love it how the temperature would drop from 31 degree C to 23 when it rains. 

One more thing why I like rain, a silly one though; the other day, it was raining when sweet words were spoken and sometimes those words still echo in my head. Crazy.

1 comment:

nadyacarol said...

Oh jd masih bergema ya sar sweet words nya?:)