Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New phase

flowers from friends given on the day I passed the last test in pre-clinic: sidang skripsi.

I still remember how 3.5 years ago I came to my campus and was mesmerized about the fact that everyone there is going to be one same profession; a doctor, since in high school people's future in this aspect varied. That feeling probably lasted for a month. And also, 3.5 years ago I used to gaze to seniors in white coat and thinking to be at that point, the journey ahead of me was endless. 

Time flies real fast. 3.5 years have passed. Here I am now with 130 other students from my batch leaving our campus for rotation at hospitals. The opportunity to learn excites me, but how it's not going to be easy scares me. The last time I feel something like this, challenged, I put a lot of efforts and was succeed (alhamdulillah), so hopefully this is a good sign that I'm eager to always study well for the next 4 semesters, aamiin. 
Bismillah.. koas, bring it on! :)

No comments: